Search This Site
Business Permits/License to Operate

This list is a resource to support providers seeking information required for compliance with HEA 1073. HEA 1073 requires all licensed child care centers, licensed child care homes, and legally licensed exempt home providers that are eligible to participate in the CCDF program to provide documentation that their program is legally allowed to operate as a business in the county, city, or town in which the program is located.

In order to meet this requirement, the Office of Early Childhood and Out of School Learning is asking that, at initial application, or at the time the program's license is to be renewed, either:  1) a business permit or business license be provided to the OECOSL to provide proof that the program has a valid business permit or business license; or 2) a signed statement from the county, city, or town stating that a business permit or business license is not required for their program to operate be submitted. This list is to be used as a resource for early childhood programs, however, each local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRR) agency is serving as a resource as well. Programs are encouraged to contact their local CCRR for additional resource information. If you need help contacting your local CCRR, please check at


County Permit Contacts


Choosing child care is a big
decision.  Please be sure to
learn about each potential
Paths to QUALITY
rating and violation history in order to make a well-informed choice.

On My Way Pre-K Search

SIEOC Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by FX-DESIGN